Mar 9, 2010

Plan

What will you do first? Why?

The first thing I will do is create all the platforms that can be stepped on because it shows an outline of the entire game before I start putting in the obstacles.


How will you ensure that you complete the project on time?

Use class time to its fullest and work on it at home for the last day if it is not completed.


Who will test beta versions of your game?

Myself, classmates, and maybe my sister will test the beta versions.


Will you incorporate other people’s suggestions into your game’s design?

I will definitely consider other people’s suggestions. If there are things that can be improved, the “consumer” would be the one to ask.


How will you decide if you have created a good game of not?

I will decide if my game is good or not by asking opinions of other people. Also, self judgment on it would be very important.

No comments: